EFFECTIVE MON, JUNE 7, 2021
WRP Fitness Child Care Temporary Policies & Procedures
Temporary Hours: Monday - Saturday 9am–11am
WRP Fitness welcomes all children between the ages of 3 months to 12 years of age to our Child Care facility. Our mission is to provide a safe, stimulating environment for your child. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your child. For the safety of all children please review and follow the Child Care policies below.
Fee: $25 for 20 prepaid 2 hr max sessions per child OR $2 per child drop in fee.
• Parents must sign in all children before entering the babysitting room as well as sign out children upon leaving. Children are not to be left unattended for any reason. A parent must remain in the fitness center at all times.
• Per CDC, there is no mask requirement for children through age 5. Ages 6 and up are required to wear masks.
Please do not bring you children if they are ill. We do not want our sitter or any healthy children infected by ill children. If they are too sick for school, then they are too sick to come to the Fitness Center. (Please allow 24 hours without fever)
• Baby-sitters are not responsible for potty training, feeding or diaper changing. Please be sure your child’s needs are met before you begin your workout. In the event the child would need changing the parent will be notified. Parents are asked to attend to their child’s diaper needs immediately.
• Children are encouraged to bring their own toys. Toys consisting of small removable parts or deemed unsafe by the sitter will be held until parents return.
• Drinks are to be CLEARLY LABELED with child’s name and limited to water, juice and milk in sippy cups and bottles for infants and toddlers.
• If your child has any FOOD ALLERGIES, PLEASE ALERT THE CHILDCARE ATTENDANT. Food such as crackers, cookies and snack food items are allowed. No lollipops, popsicles, gum etc. Parents should be aware that children might share snacks. Please notify sitter if you do not want your child eating snacks.
• All children must remain in the baby-sitting room. Children are not permitted in any other area of the Fitness Center.
• Repetitive disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. WRP Fitness reserves the right to suspend child care privileges from any member who neglects the policies or a suspension period for a child whose behavior may cause a safety issue or risk of injury to another child or babysitter.
• Only member’s children are eligible for babysitting service.
• Children may be left for a maximum time period of 2 hours per day. Ten (10) is the maximum number of children allowed in child care at once at the present time under Covid restrictions.
• WRP Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen items.