TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATION:
· Mon-Thurs. 5am-10pm Fri 5am-9pm Sat-7am-6pm Sun 7am-5pm
· Please maintain required 6ft distancing requirement.
· All equipment has been spaced or designated with 6 ft distancing.
WILL SCHEDULING BE REQUIRED?:
· Until we see there is a maximum capacity issue, we are confident we can accommodate our normal traffic flow. We will be using a counter to monitor entering and exiting members.
· Should the maximum capacity situation change, members will be notified and appointments can be scheduled via FB private message, email, or phone until our reservation system is set up.
· Upon arrival please wait outside the entry door until prompted to enter.
· Respect the safe spacing guidelines of 6ft or more if others are in the area.
· We are required to ask basic Covid questions and temperatures will be taken.
· Please check in using your barcode. One will be provided for you, if yours is lost.
· Plexi-glass screens have been added to the Member Services Desk area.
· NYS is only allowing cloth, N95 and disposable masks at this time. The only exception is for those with a medical issue and they are allowed to wear a shield instead.
· NYS will not allow us to accept gaiters, bandanas or buffs.
· NYS is requiring masks BE WORN AT ALL TIMES until further notice.
· NYS is allowing members to pull away mask only while drinking.
· Personal items are limited to towels, water bottles and personal items such as keys, phone, etc. that can be carried in a 18” X 12” standard drawstring backpack or equivalent and placed safely in between cardio pieces or on floor under strength piece you are using.
· Water fountain is shut down temporarily.
· Showers are available
· Our HVAC system filtration meets the highest rated filtration with brand new MERV-13 filters, certified and documented by a certified HVAC company.
· To provide some ventilation in the gym and GF room, AC will be running while some doors will remain open.
· Individual sessions are to be scheduled in advance with your trainer.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES:
We will start with a reduced schedule to see how participation is. As demand grows, we will add as many classes as we can to meet your needs.
At the present time we are confident we can accommodate our normal traffic flow, without reservations.
· Until we can get further clarification on how to safely provide childcare services for our littlest members, we feel we have no alternative but to temporarily suspend childcare.
· Upon arrival and during your stay, members will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately after check in and throughout the facility at increased number of sanitizing stations.
We ask that you pre-wipe, post-wipe all equipment and accessories used.
· You will be provided your own personal disinfecting spray bottle which contains hospital grade EPA-registered disinfectant, Rejuvenal, designated effective against the COVID-19 virus.
· Please bring your own small towel (preferably microfiber) to wipe down after spray. Where a paper towel will just absorb liquid, a microfiber towel literally absorbs microbes like viruses and bacteria. If you did not bring a towel, you can buy one from us.
· In addition, our staff will frequently re-wipe all equipment and accessories throughout the day.
CLEANING & SANITATION:
· Extensive deep-cleaning and medical grade, EPA-disinfectant solutions effective against the COVID-19 virus will be implemented, in addition to the existing disinfecting practices that are in place throughout the day and after closing.
· Electrostatic spraying entire facility to disinfect all equipment & surfaces daily several times a day and again at close.
· Frequent disinfecting on all high touch surfaces.
· Usage of various shared equipment including mats, are not permitted or to be used.
WHAT ABOUT MY MEMBERSHIP DUES?
· For those still on Monthly Billing, it will resume on Sept 1, 2020 and you will continue to be billed on your normal billing date.
· Prepaid membership expiration dates have been extended for the time we were closed and will be re-activated on Aug 24, 2020.
· If you want to continue your freeze, contact us either in person or email.
PRACTICE GOOD HAND HYGIENE:
· When you arrive, while you are here, and before you leave, wash hands often with soap (for at least 20 seconds).
STAY HOME IF YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL:
· Feeling a little under the weather? Even if your only mildly ill, this is not the time to power through a workout.
We’ve hired additional cleaning staff to increase disinfecting efforts as well purchased additional equipment and products. All toll, we have invested over $60,000 to improve the club and its safety measures. We are committed to excellence on a national scale and to being one of the safest clubs in the country.